Accounting and HR Administrator
Summary: CVI is seeking an accounting and human resources administrator to provide essential duties and operations for a non-profit environmental organization based in West Virginia.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain financial data for the organization
- Prepare activity reports and updates for project invoices
- Maintain log of restoration project costs and outputs
- Work closely with auditors preparing the annual audit and 990
- Prepare annual indirect cost proposal
- Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable processes
- Develop financial reports, as required by program grantors and/or CVI management, reflecting program milestones.
- Maintain all business licenses and renew when necessary
- Administer Bay Restoration Fund for Montgomery County MD
- Administer all insurance policies
- Process bi-weekly payroll
- Conduct all new hire and employee termination procedures
- Maintain personnel records for current and former employees
Education and/or Experience
Four-year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience in marketing and fundraising is preferred.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org